16/06/2014

Music favourites at the moment #9

Hi!
Today's post is about music.
Here you will find very different music styles :)
Check out some songs and hope you like them!

Olá!
O post de hoje é de música.
Aqui vão encontrar estilos muito diversos.
Espreitem o que vos chamar a atenção e espero que gostem!



"There are many ways to change your life"




"Take care of the ones that you love"







"We're shining like diamonds
With fire in our bones
Standing beside you 
I've the feeling that I'll never walk alone"







"You could still be,
What you want to,
What you said you were
When I met you."





"I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry"









Any suggestion for the next posts?

Alguma sugestão do que querem ver em posts futuros?

Rita