14/06/2014

Healthy thoughts

Hi fashionistas!
I haven't made this type of post in a while so I found it relevant because from time to time I need to motivate myself and maybe you also like to receive inspiration.
We all know that summer is coming but what really matters is being healthy and not go on crazy diets. We need to drink water, eat fruit and vegetables, fish, lean meats, etc, being focused on what is good for us.
I made a selection of pictures and thoughts and I hope it inspires you:

Olá fashionistas!
Já não fazia este post à algum tempo e achei pertinente pois de vez em quando preciso de me motivar e quem sabe vocês também gostam de receber inspiração.
Todas nós sabemos que o verão está a chegar mas o que realmente importa é ser saudável e não fazer dietas loucas. O que é necessário é beber água, comer fruta e vegetais, peixe e carnes magras etc, estando focadas no que nos faz bem. 
Fiz uma recolha de imagens e frases que deixo de seguida, espero que vos inspire:

















If you liked this post you can read more at my fitness label, here.
Thanks for passing by and take care.

Se gostaram podem ver os meus posts mais antigos sobre este assunto na minha secção de fitness, aqui.
Obrigada por terem cá passado e fiquem bem.

Rita