17/07/2014

My haircut: Before and after

Hello fashionistas!
Today's post is about a change in my hair, since I cut it today.
I have not cut it in quite a while ago and I knew the tips were dry. I also wanted to change for a straight cut but I didn't want it short. I explained to the hairdresser and she just cut me the tips and did not touch my shorter ones. I was very pleased and now I think why I didn't do this change before. One thing that pleased me is that I still have remnants of the californian and I think it looks really cute.
My hair is much smoother, lighter, fluffly and healthy.
I had long hair and now it has a medium length and thank god it is not short.
I don't regret doing this change.
Do I look better now? Take a look at the pictures and comment :)

Olá fashionistas!
Hoje trago-vos um post de mudança no meu cabelo, visto que hoje o fui cortar. 
Já não cortava há bastante tempo e eu sabia que as pontas estavam secas. Para além disso queria mudar o meu corte porque sempre o tive escalado. Queria fazer corte a direito mas que não ficasse curto. Expliquei isso à cabeleireira e ela apenas me cortou as pontas a direito e não tocou nas pontas que tenho mais curtas. Fiquei bastante satisfeita e agora penso porque é que não fiz esta mudança antes. Uma coisa que me agradou é que ainda tenho restos das californianas nas pontas e acho que fica mesmo giro. 
Está muito mais suave, leve, fofinho e saudável.
Eu tinha o cabelo comprido mas não considerava que era demais. Agora está com um comprimento médio e ainda bem que não ficou curto.
Não estou nada arrependida.
Estou melhor agora? Vejam as fotos e comentem :)

BEFORE/ANTES:








AFTER/DEPOIS: