27/01/2014

Haul: Tangle Teezer

Hi everyone!
Today I'm showing you my newest acquisition in what comes to hair: it's the famous Tangle Teezer.
For the ones who don't know it, it is a instant detangling hairbrush for any type of hair.
The people who have it say it is the best and so I really wanted to try it.
I opted for this small and portable model with a cover to protect it and keep it clean.
It wasn't very cheap but I have to confess it has quality and I like the idea of carrying it always with me because of it's size. It will help a lot on windy and rainy days.
I am pleased with it because it does the promised and doesn't hurt while combing  and neither pulls hair.
It can be used on wet and dry hair.
I am sure I will use it a lot!
I like the desing and the color!
I leave my pictures below.


Olá a todos!
Hoje vou-vos mostrar a minha mais recente aquisição no que toca a cabelos: é a famosa Tangle Teezer.
Para quem não conhece é uma escova profissional desembaraçadora para qualquer tipo de cabelo.
As pessoas que a teem dizem que é do melhor e eu queria muito experimentá-la.
Optei por este modelo mais pequeno e portátil com uma tampa para a proteger e manter limpa.
Não foi a coisa mais barata do mundo mas tenho de confessar que tem qualidade e agrada-me a ideia de a transportar sempre comigo por ela ser compacta. Dará muito jeito nos dias de vento e chuva.
Comprei-a na Well's e estou satisfeita pois ela faz o que promete e não magoa a pentear nem arranca cabelos.
Pode-se usar tanto em cabelos húmidos ou secos.
Havia umas maiores e sem tampa mas eu preferi mesmo esta pelo que já referi.
Tenho a certeza que a vou usar imenso!
Gosto do design e da cor!






What did you think?
Have a great week :)


O que acharam?
Tenham uma boa semana :)