04/03/2014

Outfit set by Stradivarius

Hello fashionistas!
Today I made an outfit set based on stradivarius's new collection. It can inspire you and also update you about their trends. I hope you like it.
I know it is a simple look, but less is more.
Personally I really like the final result. The look is mainly black and white, which is my favourite combination of colours.
I opted to mix the black shorts with the white cropped shirt. I added the chelsea boots, a backpack and a necklace with golden details to add a bit of colour.
I will link the pieces below.
Do you like this type of post?

Rita

Olá fashionistas!
Hoje fiz um set baseado na nova coleção da Stradivarius. Pode-vos inspirar e atualizar acerca das tendências. Espero que gostem.
Eu sei que é um look simples, mas menos é mais.
Pessoalmente gosto muito do resultado final. O look é maioritariamente preto e branco, que é a minha combinação favorita de cores.
Optei por misturar os calções pretos com a camisa branca que é cropped. Adicionei as botas de estilo chelsea, uma mochila e um colar com detalhes dourados para adicionar um pouco de cor.
Vou deixar o link das peças em baixo.
Gostam deste tipo de post?

Rita




Shirt, 17,95€, here
Shorts, 22,95€, here
Boots, 39,95€, here
Backpack, 29,95€, here
Necklace, 12,95€, here



Resto de boa semana!