21/07/2014

New in: Paez shoes

Hi my dear readers!
Today I'm showing you my new Paez shoes. They are everywhere and I am very happy with the purchase because they are very comfortable and I want to use them every single day.
There are so many cute patterns so it was hard to choose but I don't regret buying these ones.
I think they are pretty and I feel like buying more. It is the perfect shoe for summer: fresh, comfy and fun.
Check it out:

Olá meus leitores fofinhos!
Hoje venho-vos mostrar as minhas novas Paez. Elas andam por todo o lado e estou muito contente por as ter comprado pois são muito confortáveis e é o que me anda a apetecer usar todos os dias.
Há padrões tão giros que tive dificuldade em escolher estas mas não estou nada arrependida. Acho-as giras e até me apetece comprar mais. É o calçado perfeito para o verão: fresco, confortável e divertido.
Fiquem com as fotos:











Rita