28/02/2014

New in: Canon 600D | Technology

Hello!
Today I'm showing you my new reflex camera, the Canon EOS 600D.
After searching and comparing cameras I opted for this one cause it had the features I wanted and so I decided to buy it.
It has a 18 megapixel sensor, takes good pictures with almost no light, films in Full HD, has a vari angle LCD, creative filters, a good processing and much more...In addition the camera won various awards and was elected "Best product".
I am still learning so I don't know very well how to work with my new camera but I have been watching videos and testing and reading the manual.
It is with no doubt an excelent camera and I hope to evolve and be able to take beautiful photos.
You can wait for more quality here at the blog cause that is going to happen! :)


Olá!
Hoje venho-vos mostrar a minha nova máquina fotográfica, que é também a minha primeira reflex, a Canon EOS 600D.
Depois de bastante pesquisar e comparar decidi que esta tinha as caraterísticas que eu queria e decidi apostar.
Tem um sensor de 18 megapixels, tira boas fotografias com pouca luz, filma em Full HD, tem um ecrã móvel, tem filtros criativos, um bom processamento e muito mais... Além disto já ganhou vários prémios e foi também eleita "Best product". 
Ainda pouco sei sobre trabalhar com ela mas tenho visto vídeos e testado nela e lido o manual.
É sem dúvida excelente e espero evoluir e conseguir captar imagens deslumbrantes.
Vocês podem aguardar por melhor qualidade aqui no blog porque isso vai acontecer! :)








Tomorrow is march already!
Have a good weekend :)

E amanhã já é março!
Bom fim de semana :)