02/08/2013

Haul #Zara's new collection

Hey beauties!
Today I'm showing you my latest purchases at Zara. Unfortunately, the pieces were not on sale but I was loving them so much for a long time, that I decided to buy them.





Guess what? A skort!
I used to wear skorts as a child and loved it!
I think this is a really beautiful and unique piece. For me it is iconic.
I love every detail, it is so sophisticated. I love the material, the cut.. everything
It even has pockets!


This is the back and I find it classy.


The other piece is this gorgeous blouse.


collar detail, love it.


It is quite long and transparent and it has pockets too :)


back


I imagine this outfit but of course there are other ways to wear each piece
The shirt can be used with jeans and the skort with more casual tees.



What do you think?

Love,
R